Saturday, April 20, 2013

The funny poppy coincidence

So it dawned on me last night that Aunt Cindy and I selected an artistic poppy background for this blog. Christine requested that we pick a pink background, and most of the templates we found looked too baby pink or pastel-y  We picked the poppy's purely on their visual appeal. However, last night I put two and two together and realized that the poppy selection is actually a pretty funny (ironic?) selection, given the morphine that is keeping Christine's pain in check through this whole ordeal. In case you have noted this coincidence, it was not intentional! But funny none the less.

3 comments:

  1. You... my dear niece...are a smart alec! Very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where's the "Like" button? Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you Christine! I just discovered this blog a couple days ago when someone posted it in a response to your facebook message. Thank you to your sister for doing this, it is awesome. I am all caught up on your progress. Coming in to see you this afternoon for a bit.

    ReplyDelete