Thursday, June 20, 2013

SJS Pictures

NOTE: These images are protected by copyright. This means that you may not take or share them without my permission. Anyone who has had this debilitating condition knows all too well how vulnerable we feel having our story shared. While it is hard to have these graphic images posted online of myself, I would hope that any other SJS survivor or family member would respect my wishes. It is critical for other survivors to know they are not alone, and that they will heal. I refuse to take them down as they have helped so many others. 











1 comment:

  1. Hey:)
    I would just like to thank You for sharing your story. I am amazed at how little information/storys there is about this.
    I was diagnosed with sjs in january 2013.

    Thank You from Norway

    ReplyDelete